Ubiquiti NanoStation M5
- Brand: Ubiquiti
- Product Code: UBI-NSM5
- Availability: In Stock
Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 AirMax.
The Most powerfull NanoStation Ever!! 150 Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km range. Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
New Leading-Edge Industrial Design
The original NanoStation set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
Next-Gen Antenna Design
New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz and 11dBi dual-polarity 11dBi at 2.4GHz. Both with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
The New NanoStation M provides a secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for the device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti's Instant 802.3af adapter
Version 5 of Ubiquiti's AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 80C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Frequency Range: 4.9-5.9 GHz
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Mounting Kit Pole: Mounting Kit included
- Max Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Power Supply: 15V, 0.8A surge protection integrated POE adapter included - We include a UK Power cable!
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5 ; 7,8 return)
- Enclosure Size: 29.4 cm x 8 cm x 3cm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
- Max VSWR: 1.6:1
- Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface